A dental implant is used to support one or more false teeth. It is a titanium screw that can replace the root of a tooth when it fails. Just like a tooth root, it is placed into the jawbone.
You can have any number of teeth replaced with implants – from one single tooth to a complete set.
Most implants look exactly like natural teeth.
Implants, much like natural teeth, will last for as long as you care for them.
ALL-ON-4 DENTAL IMPLANTS BENEFITS
- Get fully-functioning, new teeth in a short amount of time
- Improve your appearance
- Eat foods without reservation
- Get a long-lasting smile
- Eliminate health issues associated with failing teeth
- Easily care for your teeth
All on 6
Our clinicians usually place six implants in the upper arch, and four to six implants in the lower arch), and bone augmentation may also be carried out.
A lab technician adapts a pre-made temporary bridge and the clinician attaches it to the supporting implants.
Four to six months later (allowing the implants to fuse with the bone), the final metal-reinforced fixed bridge is fitted.
Pearl Dental Clinic is always available to help and advise where required. We are proud of the work we provide and our implant treatment has a four-year guarantee.
- Payment: We understand that everyone’s financial obligations are unique and at Pearl Dental Clinic we are committed to formulating a financial plan that suits you and your budget.
- Call us today for a no obligation, complimentary consultation at Pearl Dental Clinic
The prices of dental implant procedures vary from patient to patient as everyone has different requirements. If you would like to find out more about our dental implant price plans, carried out to your specific requirements please contact us.